Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appstore or GooglePlay Bots
Anyone here has experimented jetbots' Appstore or GooglePlay Bot? Are they worth the price?

The description says:

Quote:The Appstore Bot
The Appstore Bot the one and only compact bot that works on windows and acts as

Appstore Download Bot and lets you register the download of the iTunes application using different Mac addresses, iOS versions, proxies and UDIDs to increase the number of total downloads of the application on the Appstore.

Appstore Reviewer Bot and lets you automatically review the Appstore app with different iOS versions, Mac addresses, UDIDs and proxies to affect the ratings of the app on the Appstore. Reviews should be given in form of a list to the software. (Global Spinnable Syntax also works with this).

Appstore Rater Bot and lets you automatically rate the app in the appstore with any star from 1 to 5. It uses different Proxies, UDIDs, iOS versions and MAC addresses to influence the ratings of the given app on the Appstore.

The GooglePlay Bot
The GooglePlay Bot the only windows based application on internet and acts as

Google Play App Download bot and simulates the download of your application using different IMEI, proxies, mac addresses and android versions to increase the number of total downloads of the application on the Appstore.

Google Play Application Review Bot and automatically posts the review to Any APK app on Google Play with different Android versions, IMEI, proxies and MAC addresses to create an impressive ratings of the app on the Google play website. Reviews should be given in form of a list to the software. (Global Spinnable Syntax also works with this).

Appstore Rater Bot and automatically give the rating to android app in the appstore with any star from 1 to 5.

The bot does every action with the spoofing of different android devices.
I still prefer ubot.
where can you buy these bots from?
Ubot one and only all others are copies
I contacted the Jetbots. They are not willing to share any screenshots/videos prior to the sale. They say it has some secret which they dont want to publish , surely sounds fishy for a 900 dollar product.

@t3choo - can you provide the link for Ubot?
http://ubotstudio.com
any of you guys have any bots made in ubot which you would like to sell ?
anyone willing to sell their ubot for ratings/reviews pm me Smile
We have both app store and play store bot. We can give you unlimited number of downloads, rating and review from unique IME and IP's.

PM me if any one interested to know package and other details.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to jimmy.tech for this post
(06-26-2015, 11:40 AM)jimmy.tech Wrote: We have both app store and play store bot. We can give you unlimited number of downloads, rating and review from unique IME and IP's.

PM me if any one interested to know package and other details.

check pm bro