Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social networking for advertising
I love to use the likes of social networking sites to advertise my apps, I do it mainly because it's free and I can get my app on phones of many of my fans/followers. So, does anyone utilize social network advertising? And if so, what is your favorite site to use? I like Twitter and Facebook the most, but I also utilize Google Plus and a few others.

Discuss.
Problem is Facebook pages reach now is close to zero... unless you pay to promote the posts!
Putting a bit of money behind your app promotion will boost your discoverability and get more people flocking to your app. Because of its broad audiences, Facebook is a very effective advertisement platform for mobile apps.

However, generally speaking, users give a little bit more trust to the natural search result, when comparing with the ads So, in my opinion, you can do some app store potimization to improve your app ranking. If you know little about aso, you can consult a professional app store optimization company, it will not cost your too much, much cheaper than ads, but effeciently.
Asotop1 - Providing keyword search installs, boost your app ranking in 8~10 hours.