Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying reviews
Does anyone here buy reviews to help make sure their app stays at a 5 star? I have never done this method myself because I hate paying to do anything like this, but I know a few people who've done it and it helps their apps out quite a bit. Does anyone here do it? And if so, does it work out for you? I'm am kind of paranoid it'd be a bad idea, simply because it's cheating the system, but I imagine many people do it.

What do you think?
I've done that on fiverr for Google Play and never had any issue. Deliver as requested and never got removed. I can PM you the gig if you want. Cheers.
(10-24-2014, 01:17 PM)Brem Wrote: Does anyone here buy reviews to help make sure their app stays at a 5 star? I have never done this method myself because I hate paying to do anything like this, but I know a few people who've done it and it helps their apps out quite a bit. Does anyone here do it? And if so, does it work out for you? I'm am kind of paranoid it'd be a bad idea, simply because it's cheating the system, but I imagine many people do it.

What do you think?
I've used this site for a few games I spent a lot of time on and wanted to rank. Haven't had a problem as they trickle reviews and it's user generated so it's organic. Link: http://tinyurl.com/oypx42e
(01-03-2015, 10:27 AM)Appstoreninja Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 01:17 PM)Brem Wrote: Does anyone here buy reviews to help make sure their app stays at a 5 star? I have never done this method myself because I hate paying to do anything like this, but I know a few people who've done it and it helps their apps out quite a bit. Does anyone here do it? And if so, does it work out for you? I'm am kind of paranoid it'd be a bad idea, simply because it's cheating the system, but I imagine many people do it.

What do you think?
I've used this site for a few games I spent a lot of time on and wanted to rank. Haven't had a problem as they trickle reviews and it's user generated so it's organic. Link: http://tinyurl.com/oypx42e

Aren't they buying on fiverr and reselling, like 99% of those sites?
Quote:Aren't they buying on fiverr and reselling, like 99% of those sites?
I'm not sure. What I do know is that a few developers I know who bought through fiver were disappointed and a few were banned for Google Play reviews specifically. I've only used the service for Apple without a problem and reviews can be trickled so they aren't all posted at once.
(01-09-2015, 10:39 PM)Appstoreninja Wrote:
Quote:Aren't they buying on fiverr and reselling, like 99% of those sites?
I'm not sure. What I do know is that a few developers I know who bought through fiver were disappointed and a few were banned for Google Play reviews specifically. I've only used the service for Apple without a problem and reviews can be trickled so they aren't all posted at once.

I have done many reviews, i am both a seller and a buyer.. never have i seen or my customer been banned..

But i have myself been banned for keywords, a lot, and my friend for a girls in bikini app.. where the bikini where blacked out with censur.

So yeah it happens, everything going to be a first someday.. but right now i am over 100 transactions and never seen anyone banned.. But keep me updated
Buying app reviews is Not a kind of cheating, while it is indeed helpful for app overall ranking.

But what I mean the installs, ratings and reviews are organic from real users. Reviewers from http://www.bestreviewapp.com are best. They will install, play, rate and review the app. But it does not mean virtual machine can help app on this.
http://www.asotop1.com is the best App Store Optimization service.
Yes, indeed I use this service among others.
Regarding the theme of buying installs and the impact it has in apps, I found a very interesting article with a study case and the results they obtained. Is a little bit old, but explains very well how it works: https://www.tune.com/blog/implementing-e...campaigns/
Asktolik - Lowcost App Store Optimization (ASO) Services , helping our costumers to increase their App’s performance, increase their profit, and provide guide on how to succeed in the App Business.
Actually, this method helped some developers who work very hard to create an app with few downloads. After they get paid reviews, it helps to boost app ranking, and finally there are many downloads. Moreover, for some quality apps, it is a easy way for them to reach more users.
Why are app reviews necessary?
  • App reviews can positively or negatively affect important aspects of how people discover apps.
  • In the App Store, app reviews are taken into account for search results, and top chart rankings. In search results, positive app reviews help an app appear higher in the results.
  • The reviews were simply too critical to app discovery and downloads to leave up to chance. 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and most people prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews
  • 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Then buying app reviews is a good wy to promote app.

Asotop1 - Providing keyword search installs, boost your app ranking in 8~10 hours.