Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you find your own keywords?
When it comes to picking out the proper keywords for your apps, do you just go with what you think is right or do you actually use tools out there to find top keywords? I've used both methods and I believe it works both ways, but tools will often find harder to think of keywords.
Well, there's nothing like trying and trying... best tool out there is sensortower.
For me the app keywords is matter almost as much as the app name.

I would suggest you .

http://www.apptamin.com/blog/app-developer-tools/#aso
[+] 1 user says Thank You to t3choo for this post
If you put very popular keywords, with high competition, you will probably get no results, or just few downloads during the first week, in particular if you're launching a new app. With the amount of apps pushed on the store nowadays, it's almost impossible to rank for 1 single keyword if you don't have a huge budget to invest in marketing.

My suggestion is to try with long tale keywords; grab your iPhone, check the suggested searches related to your keyword and then check their popularity and competition. If it's your lucky day, you could find something precious for your app Wink

Dario : AskTolik Sales and ASO Manager

http://www.asktolik.com
How to Find the Right Keywords - tools

Luckily, there is no need for you to guess your keywords. Keyword tools will help you to find amount of relevant keywords. There is a simple way to find what are the most popular keywords related to the topic of your app. Here is a list of the top platforms mostly used:

App Annie
MobileDevHQ
AppTweak
Sensor Tower
SearchMan
Mobile Action
Appcodes
Gummicube
App Mind

These tools aims at helping you to find out the keywords you need, figure out some of your competitors’ keywords and suggest you new ones and more. Like we search something on Google, you’ll see the list of suggested/related terms when you type your query on App Store search bar. You can tap on any of those suggestions to quickly perform the search. Do your research on which tools fit your needs and budgets, and then see which ones work best for you.

Each keyword tool will have its own advantages for measuring competition and searches. Keep patient and make full use of them. Keyword research will help your apps identify with a wide range of potential opportunities to attract more installs and drive more traffic. If you don’t know how to find the right keywords for your apps, you can also choose the professional keyword optimization service from the best app optimization service provider.
http://www.asotop1.com is the best App Store Optimization service.
(10-24-2014, 01:06 PM)Brem Wrote: When it comes to picking out the proper keywords for your apps, do you just go with what you think is right or do you actually use tools out there to find top keywords? I've used both methods and I believe it works both ways, but tools will often find harder to think of keywords.

Hi,
Personally I use Google Suggestions a lot. It guarantees at least to find exact queries with a minimum of search volume as it's based on popular searches.
I've developed a simple tool fetching automatically the suggestions for a "seed value". For instance if I want all related queries around "racing", the script will emulate searches by typing each letter of the alphabet as follow: "racing a", "racing b", "racing c". See below the output :
[Image: 788008Screenshot1.png]
Thumbs Up 
Hey There!

The key to obtain the best results with keywords is to, of course, make some research using ASO tools. We use AppAnie, AppCodes, Keyword Extreme and of course, our own company AskTolik ASO Tool. It's free and it's open to the public. You can use it if you want:
Asktolik - Lowcost App Store Optimization (ASO) Services , helping our costumers to increase their App’s performance, increase their profit, and provide guide on how to succeed in the App Business.
I would suggest you .

http://www.apptamin.com/blog/app-developer-tools/#aso
Smile Your app In Top Free Heart Wink