Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KeyApp.Top - apps promotion
[Image: eTki15.png]
Hello guys!
Our KeyApp team offers app promotional services to android developers. We can promote your app by keyword installs and package installs, besides we provide 5-star rates and reviews for your application. Our geolocation is only USA installs. We have a huge number of users all around US, so we pay them for each install and review, it’s incentivized traffic. In addition, we have discounts and bonus programs. For more inforrmation sign up on our site keyapp.top, by contacting us: support@keyapp.top or in skype: karen.rendall_1
Hi everyone! I would advise you to promote your android apps by keywords. So how do apps promotes on the Google Play Store by keywords?

When user enters his search request, he uses keywords. Then in the list of applications he offered, there will be those that contains the given keyword in the description, title, etc. Google sorts them by the number of downloads by users who used these words in their request. Accordingly, the more downloads your application for a certain keyword, the higher it is in the ranking when searching. Promotion by keywords is more efficient and less expensive for developers. The promotion itself becomes directional, so you target the chosen audience.
We offer keyword app installs and package app installs. Additionally we can 5-stars rate and review your application.

1 keyword install – 0.2 $

1 keyword install + rate – 0.28 $

1 keyword install + rate + review – 0.29 $

1 package install – 0.15 $

1 package install + rate – 0.23 $

1 package install + rate + review – 0.24 $

You pay only for real installs, not for position or rank, it depends on the traffic which your keyword receives daily. All installs are USA only. Check out our website for more details keyapp.top!
Hey, guys! What do you think about keyword installs?
We provide installs from USA! So our service can help you to boost your app in ranking on Play Market.
Check out our site KeyApp.Top to get more information about apps promotion.
Good luck!
Hi, guys!

We guarantee that your app will push forward in Google Play Store ranking. How many goals will you get depends on the amount of money that you are ready to spend on keyword promotion, but we want to ensure you that if your app won't increase its rank we'll refund you!

Check our site for more details.
Hello, everyone!
We would like to tell you about our referral program and its benefits.

[Image: 10991d1485529569-boost-your-app-ranking-...bd506f.jpg]

For those who still don't follow this thing give you an opportunity to make some good cash. What you need to do is to share your referral link with people. Once they spend their money you get % from it. Some our clients got a real success with it so we offer you to try too.

Register on KeyApp.Top and find out about it more! 
Good luck to all of you!
Greetings to all!
How's your promotion going? You know that we have a lot of cool stuff for you. If you want to get your free trial just sign up at our site and we'll add it to your account!
You should know that we provide bonuses for single payments >500$, they are still on so don't miss this out! 
Have a great day!
Hello, everyone! Today we are testing our new countries where you can promote your app! They are:

· Great Britain
· Germany
· Australia
· Canada
· Brazil
· India
· Japan
· Korea

Be sure to check your apps’ rank on those markets and if you would like to boost your app there, we would be glad to work with you! Don’t forget about US market, we provide installs from there too.
Check KeyApp.Top to test it with new geos!
Hello!

I tried your service a few days ago, and ALL of my reviews and ratings (!) were removed by Google. The reviews I understood, as they were all in very poor English and made comments about features that my app did not even have, so they looked suspicious. But the ratings were removed as well!

Additionally, I just checked my Google Play page and my "installs" has returned to the original value and the keyword ranking for my app - for my specific keyword I used with Keyapp.top - has returned to it's original value.

I still have money in my account, so I was thinking about trying again, but I'm nervous at this point.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
(06-23-2017, 04:56 PM)dtlc Wrote: Hello!

I tried your service a few days ago, and ALL of my reviews and ratings (!) were removed by Google. The reviews I understood, as they were all in very poor English and made comments about features that my app did not even have, so they looked suspicious. But the ratings were removed as well!

Additionally, I just checked my Google Play page and my "installs" has returned to the original value and the keyword ranking for my app - for my specific keyword I used with Keyapp.top - has returned to it's original value.

I still have money in my account, so I was thinking about trying again, but I'm nervous at this point.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Our rates and reviews sometimes get deleted by Google, it's common problem of all CPI companies. So that's why our rates and reviews are so cheap.
Usually we recommend our clients to purchase keyword installs to get higher in ranking on Google Play Store, you don't need tons of rates and reviews to get to the top, just keyword installs will be enough!
We also want to ensure you that if your app won't increase its rank we'll refund you!