Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Market your app/game
Star 
hello guy i found this useful article and i WANT to share it with you , so please if you like leave rate and thanks for shares
Code:
https://blog.kissmetrics.com/how-to-market-your-mobile-app/
and source codes
Code:
www.news4ps.com
Smile Your app In Top Free Heart Wink
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ASOguy for this post
Is that site yours?
non , I mean it was but now it is down Wink
Smile Your app In Top Free Heart Wink
Besides those promotion methods which mentioned in the blog, there still are many other effective promotion ways . 

1. Cross promotion
 You can market i with cross promotion with other apps by installs and reviews exchange. You may try some Cross-promotion networks (CPN), Facebook group or exchange forums.

2.Special website
Like classified and review websites, are the good platforms to advertise your app. Those audiences would like to install your app when they browse these websites.

3.Offline promotion
You can do can offline ads if your budget is enough. Or you can join some relevant activities to expand your personal connections, sharing your promotion experience with each other.

4. Get positive reviews
 Those apps which have much more positive reviews are more likely to be downloaded. So you can guide your users to leave positive reviews on your app, you also can ask you friends and relatives to help you write positive reviews. You app's rank and exposure will be improved with more postive reviews. If the amount of positive reviews you need is huge, you can  get app reviews from third party.

5.Celebrity effect
If your budget is enough, you can ask some celebrities to promote your app. Personally speaking, this method is much more effective than advertizing if you choose an appropriate one.

Hope these methods are useful to you.
Asotop1 - Providing keyword search installs, boost your app ranking in 8~10 hours.